Tuesday, June 19, 2012

FIRST SUCCESSFUL TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST TRADE: SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACT NOW, DON'T MISS OUT!

Trade What you have to help me achieve my dream of owning my own ride!!!!! 

       After sassinoah's comment and correspondence, I am now one step closer to achieving my goal of transportation! Soon I will no longer be stuck and forced to spend my days in a hot shed!!!!! We met up in Independence, Louisiana to trade, I am pleased to announce that I have successfully traded my beautiful louisianian hand crafted hammer for a Verizon Samsung Gusto SCH-U360 pre-paid flip phone in good condition (this baby still has the plastic film screen protector on it!).
     Here are the pics:





     I am including in the trade package: Samsung Gusto SCH-U360 Phone handset, Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, 2- prong Wall Charger, Usb Charger.
     More specs and features here:      Samsung Gusto SCH-U360

COMMENT TO TRADE

or: handcraftedhammer@yahoo.com

TRADING BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment